The vision of One Church One School Community Partnership Program is that every school in America will be in partnership with one or more neighboring churches to improve the academic achievement, social behavior and personal development of children.
One Church One School brings together churches and schools in partnerships that teach our children to value life and to value learning. This national network of church/school partnerships also acts as a catalyst to build bridges between other community-based organizations, social service agencies, business enterprises and schools.
- One Church One School Partnerships in every state of the United States
- A cadre of trained church/school/volunteers in every OCOS partnership
- To ensure that every child in every OCOS partnership values life and values learning
- Nationwide school district implementation of OCOS church/school partnerships
- Improved student academic achievement social behavior and personal development
It takes a village to raise a child. One Church One School utilizes the "P" Principle of total involvement to provide human and fiscal resources to support a nurturing school community environment for student development. Pastors and parishioners, principals and school personnel, parents, pupils, politicians, popular personalities, and philanthropists all connect the village to the school and child.